Up to £40,000 (depending on PQE and experience)
9 months ago
Residential Property Solicitor / Licenced Conveyancer
Up to 5 years experience.
A high street law firm with offices in Cardiff and Cardiff outskirts are looking for an experienced conveyancer to deal with both sale and purchases.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will manage a case load of sale and purchase matters from cradle to grave. Duties will include:
- Advanced diary management, handling calls and responding to emails
- Setting up new client files and arranging appointments over the phone
- Drafting all client letters
- Arranging internal and external meetings and preparing the correct documentation
- Screening all incoming correspondence which will include phone calls, post and general emails
- General ad-hoc administration duties such as filling, typing, copying and drafting letters
- Helping to prepare reports and analysing data
- Progressing each matter from start to finish
- Bring a point of contact for all clients
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- An experienced residential property Solicitor
- Able to run a busy file load from cradle to grave with minimal supervision
- IT literature
- Excellent communication
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Able to use own initiative and work to minimal supervision
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch with Sarah Castle.
We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle on 02921673734