£50000 per annum
02921 673 737
14 days ago
10 February 2022
Cardiff / Home Working
The role reports into a Senior Operations Manager who in turn reports into the Operations/Legal Director. As Team Manager you'll be responsible for day to day management of staff and the workloads within the team.
This is what you’ll be doing
- This is a client facing role and involves the development of operational relationships with clients and third parties involved in a transactions, as well as internal relationship
- Taking ownership for the compliance/regulatory standards within team.
- Comply with people management process
- Effectively manage all team members.
- Become a role model for teamwork
- Communicate client and supplier requirements to team.
- Constantly review and monitor all processes within the team to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability.
- Demonstrate an understanding of departmental revenue and use this understanding to drive team performance
- Contribute to the financial targets of the department.
- Managing and monitoring Mitel phone system to ensure excellent service delivery and management of reporting.
- Working with IT and Case Systems Analyst in organising and facilitating IT releases to develop IT and reporting.
- Demonstrate a consistent and proactive concern for process improvement.
- Responsibility for training, development and accreditation of team memb Upskilling the team to support their technical skills and career developing, reducing reliance on the non- standard team.
- Leading QCI, sickness absence and performance issues discussions with team memb
- Holding and recording team meetings and driving action
- Financial housekeeping, to include client balance reports, unbilled/unallocated disbursement reports and unpaid bills.
The experience you need for this role
- A qualified Solicitor / Lawyer
- Experience within residential property law is essential
- Supervisory experience essential
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong academics
- IT Literate
This is what you’ll get in return
- A work life balance
- A hybrid working pattern (Cardiff office and home working)
- The supportive team and firm who put their staff's wellbeing first
- Central location near a train station
- Bonus structure
- An extensive benefits package - the best on offer in Wales
- An arrany of CSR incentives
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Smith at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *