£37804 - £41713.00 per annum + Hybrid working
26 days ago
10 March 2024
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit is proud to support the recruitment campaign for an exciting opportunity as a Retail Contract Manager for a large, reputable Public Sector Client.
Working as part of the Transformation team, you will be responsible for the management of all key contracts within Retail. You will ensure that suppliers deliver against their contractual service obligations. You will build contract plans and maintain good working relationships with suppliers and the business to identify ways to improve efficiencies.
You will be responsible for the financial monitoring and controls to ensure, Health, Safety, Environmental, Service and Quality compliance is maintained, and the Company's procedures and objectives are achieved.
At a high level this will include:
- Reviewing and monitoring platinum contracts to ensure they are delivering the best value for the business.
- Aligning to other suppliers to ensure we are maximising opportunities for business improvements.
- Work closely with the Retail, procurement and ITS Programme to ensure that their requirements are managed within the contractual environment, and that partners meet the terms of their contracts including Work Orders Management, Change Control, Obligation Management, Acceptance of Deliverables and Payment control.
- Working with the Head of Transformation and other senior members of the Retail Leadership team, to forge relationships with key suppliers through frequent, formal and informal contact.
- Manage performance against specific KPIs and SLA's
- Provide monthly information information for contracts and work orders for which you are responsible, processing queries and requests efficiently, maintaining strong communication with key stakeholders at all times.
The ideal candidate:
- You will be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 years experience of managing suppliers and contracts within a commercial environment.
- Experience of leading contract meetings with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of engagement with procurement and legal contract advisors.
- Ideally be CIPFA qualified, however this is not essential.
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Hannah Welfoot at Yolk Recruitment on 07458 143 279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.