Highly Competitive Salary
02921 673 727
27 days ago
13 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are excited to work with an award-winning specialist lender to find a bright and experienced Mortgage Advisor to join their Retail and Second Charge team in Cardiff.
They are part of a global group, with operations in Europe, Asia and the Pacific regions and have a wide range of customers, from first time buyers to investors. They are committed to providing outstanding service to all customers and broker partners.
This is what you’ll be doing
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and friendly Retail Mortgage Advisor to join an established and dynamic lender based in the heart of Cardiff, specialising in first and second charge Mortgages. You will work alongside some fantastic Retail mortgage Advisors and Retail Mortgage administrators to provide suitable and appropriate advice to customers. You will also:
- Manage applications through the full cycle of the second charge mortgage process
- Proactively manage the daily workload to ensure that all customer cases are dealt with in line with customer expectations and Department SLAs / targets.
- Regularly liaise with various teams and key members to build relationships and ensure excellent customer service is always provided
- Keep up to date with any changes or updates to products and legislation
- Liaise with various third parties to support the smooth progression of all mortgage applications
- Support in reviewing processes and operations to improve the business and its service
- Ensure all databases and systems are up to date and accurate at all times
The experience you’ll bring to the team
As a driven Retail Mortgage Advisor, you’ll need to have your CeMap Level 1,2 and 3, and previous experience within mortgage lending. You will also need:
- Confidence in relationship building and speaking to people on all levels
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and competent typing skills
- Fantastic organisation and administrative skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise own workload
- The drive and passion to learn within the role
- The ability to adapt to fast paced situations and changes
And this is what you’ll get in return
As a Retail Mortgage advisor for second charges, you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary depending upon experience
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid and flexible working opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance
- Excellent opportunities for development and growth within the team and business
- A fantastic and dynamic team to work with every day, in Modern and purpose-built offices
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727