£18000 - £21000 per annum, Benefits: + Bonus and Commission
02921 673 727
about 1 month ago
Do you have previous Renewals and Retentions experience? Are you keen to join a fast paced and growing company who are passionate about their staff and customers? Then please apply below!
A successful and leading insurance provider based near Cardiff Bay is looking for driven Retentions and Renewals consultants to join their New Business Team
What you’ll be doing
As a Renewals and Retentions Consultant, you’ll be working within the team retain customers who are looking to cancel policies mid-term or at renewal stage. You will also:
- Build and develop relationships with existing clients, brokers and other teams to ensure the best customer service is being provided
- Positiviely present the company brand to all customers, raising awareness of all products being offered
- Ensure the renewal process is seamless and simple for all customers, alongside proactively focussing upon retention and renewals for clients
- Regularly review customers’ demands and needs to ensure that gaps are filled and that they are receiving the best cover offered
- Complete various administrative tasks
As a bright and hardworking Retentions and Renewals consultant, you will have previous experience within a telephony or customer service environment. You will also have:
- Passion for providing excellent customer service at all times, with experience in relationship building
- Good IT and administration skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience in achieving and exceeding sales targets, with the desire to develop and progress
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated to work alone.
- Experience in multitasking and working under pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return
As a Renewals and Retentions Consultant, you will receive:
- A salary up to £21,000 depending on experience + Commission and bonus structure
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + opportunity to purchase further days
- Fantastic progression and development opportunities
- Company benefits and discounts including medical and income protection insurance
- A supportive and energetic team to work with every day
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727