4 months ago
Would you like to work within an exciting, modern Legal Firm? Are you good at building relationships and have an eye for numbers? Do you enjoy working in a supportive, friendly and professional environment?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working on a permanent basis for international Law Firm you will work alongside the credit control team overlooking the internal revenue of fee earners and solving queries to maximise profitability:
- Support Fee Earners with valuations
- Provide client cost updates
- Recover overdue funds to reduce financial risk
- Build key relationships with fee earners and clients
- Assist with providing billing dates, payment pipelines & forecasting
The experience & personality you'll bring to the table:
- Revenue or Credit Control Experience (Preferable)
- Tenacious and thrives on targets
- Organised and methodical approach
- Strong relationship builder & adaptable
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of £26-27,000 DOE
- 36 hours per week
- Modern office and parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.