Bath and North East Somerset
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum plus benefits
about 1 month ago
Risk & Compliance Manager
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Would you like to work for an agile business that manufacture ground breaking and life changing technology? This unique opportunity would suit someone from a medical devices or related background looking for a varied and diverse role that will also offer autonomy. In return you will have the opportunity to work for a growing business offering transformational products in an ever-increasing industry.
As Risk and Compliance Manager you will liaise with development teams to gather and design relevant risks and mitigations across a portfolio of project lifecycles. You will identify, collate, assess, and ensure risk mitigation process is followed across the business, including clinical, design, development, manufacturing, and support functions.
You will play a key role in contributing to a growing business applying a methodical approach whilst demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively and present your plans in a clear and pragmatic way.
As Risk and Compliance Manager you’ll be…
· Conduct assessments to define and analyse possible risks
· Evaluate the gravity of each risk by considering its consequences
· Audit processes and procedures
· Develop risk management controls and systems
· Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks
· Create contingency plans to manage crises
· Evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses
· Prepare reports and present recommendations
· Help implement solutions and plans
· Evaluate employees’ risk awareness and train them when necessary
What you’ll bring to the team
· Degree Educated
· Medical device / related industry experience
· Regulatory/Standards experience
· Working knowledge of BS EN ISO 14971
· Can work alone and within a team
· Methodical, attention to detail
· Can create/set process, not just follow existing process
· Ability to fit in and make a difference from the start
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities