19 days ago
06 October 2022
Senior Ruby on Rails Software Developer – Bristol – Up To £75K – Hybrid
Yolk Recruitment is working with a market leading e-learning and Human Capital management company who are looking to add an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer to join their rapidly growing tech team.
This opportunity offers a fantastic chance for progression, whilst also playing a huge part as a core member of the team building a pure-play SaaS solution and helping deliver cutting edge solutions.
This is what you will be doing
As a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer you will be carrying out the following:
- Implementation of product and systems architecture
- You will be translating technical business requirements into application code
- Providing reviews of design and implementations by the team members
- You will be working to establish, maintain and evolve concepts in the integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for all services
- Mentoring colleagues
This is what you will bring to the team
You will have experience working as a Ruby on Rails developer or a similar role and will also experience in the following:
- 3+ years experience working in a similar role or as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Strong commercial knowledge of Ruby on Rails framework
- Strong experience with Ruby development
- Cloud experience (Azure or AWS)
- Hands on experience with CI/CD
- An understanding or experience using best development practices such as Agile
Most importantly you’ll have a passion for technology, a desire to learn and embrace new technology systems and the right attitude and approach is important.
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.