£25000 per annum
4 months ago
Do you want to be in a role that helps to make a huge impact on the lives of hundreds of Women? Are you an individual who wants to help to make a difference and give women across Wales their voice back? Yolk have partnered with a large women-led organisation which helps to support women and end Violence against women.
This 18-month full time role is a fantastic opportunity for project managers out there who want to make that difference. We are looking for a compassionate and empathetic individual who works extremely well under their own management as well as working well within a team.
What you will be doing as a Project Co-ordinator:
- Responsible for widening the availability of safe spaces across Wales.
- Responsible for co-ordinating a plan of engagement across Wales.
- Contribute to forming effective partnerships with trusted businesses and organisations.
- Facilitate access to training for pharmacy staff and bank staff.
- To work in partnership with relevant organisations, and to contribute knowledge and expertise to national programmes, consultations, and capacity building events
- Attend meeting, participate in support, promote company culture.
- Able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, to a high standard with a diverse range of people and audiences at different levels of understanding and ability
- Have a strong understanding of violence against women, domestic abuse, and sexual violence
- Experience of co-ordinating national outreach and public development programmes
- Experience of delivering national projects
- Experience of monitoring projects
- Understanding of quality assurance in relation to outreach and public engagement
- Current working knowledge of policy and practice issues in relation to violence against women and children
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage a wide range of tasks and conflicting priorities
- The ability to take initiative with own development and get up to speed very quickly
- Able to work successfully on your own initiative and as part of a number of teams and partnerships
- Full clean driving license and access to a car
- £25,000 salary
- Great pension
- Generous Annual Leave Package Totalling 33 Days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Bike to work Scheme
- Living wage employer
- Paid company sick and emergency dependant leave
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work