Up to £22500.00 per annum
11 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be closely working with a growing and dynamic electronics company based in Swansea, to find a capable and competent Sales Administrator to join their team.
They are part of Japan's Largest manufacturer of wiring and cables, which was established in 1897. They distribute products around the world, and are passionate about providing excellent service to their customers and supporting their staff wherever possible.
What you'll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a fast paced and growing electronics company based in Swansea. You will work within a small sales team and be the first point of contact for all customers and businesses. You will also:
- Communicate with customers via telephone and email to assist them with their questions, queries and new orders in a timely manner.
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided to all customers at all times
- Input orders and quotes onto the CRM system and ensure all databases are kept up to date and accurate
- Liaise with various departments regarding orders when necessary
- Create, process and chase invoices for customers and orders
- Manage and process all orders and accounts efficiently and effectively
What you'll bring to the team?
As a friendly Sales Administrator, you'll have experience in a similar position, and exposure or a background within electronics would be handy but isn't essential as training will be provided. You will also have:
- Fantastic organisation and administrative skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Passion for providing excellent customer service to all
- Exceptional communication skills with people at all levels
- Experience working to tight deadlines and under pressure, with the ability to multitask.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP One
And this is what you'll get in return?
By being a fantastic Sales Administrator, you will receive a salary up to £22,500 depending upon experience, alongside:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Opportunity for Flexi-time and Hybrid Working (after probation)
- A Health and wellbeing scheme
- A tight-knit and friendly team and business to work alongside everyday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for a Sales Administrator - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.