£24000 - £26000 per annum
19 days ago
15 June 2023
Sales Administrator - FTC
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be closely working with the UK's leading construction materials group to find a friendly and driven Sales Administrator to join their team in Wenvoe on a Fixed Term Contract.
They operate in over 350 locations across Great Britain and Ireland and produce essential materials that make a fundamental different to everyday people.
This is what you'll be doing
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join an energetic and busy Construction company based on the outskirts of Cardiff on a fixed term contract, with excellent opportunities for the role to become permanent. You will work to support the sales team, and closely with customer sales/orders and enquiries for building products. You will also:
- Accurately input customer orders onto the system, and follow orders through to completion
- Process customers' enquiries, queries and complaints in an efficient and professional manner when necessary
- Support in the management of the purchase ledger, and ensure that month end deadlines are met
- Compile and maintain accurate records as required
- Communicate effectively with commercial and production teams and also haulage partners when needed
- Maintain digital quotations to support other team members
The experience you'll bring to the team
As a friendly Sales Administrator, you'll need to have experience working in an administrative role, with a keen eye for detail, alongside being:
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- Organised and able to manage your own workload effectively
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Driven and motivated to achieve and beat targets and objectives.
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers.
And this is what you'll get in return
As a Sales Administrator, you will receive a salary between £24,000 - £26,000 a year depending on experience, alongside:
- Excellent opportunities for role to become permanent, and for development within the business.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employee Share and Save Scheme
- A fantastic and dynamic team to work with every day
- Free parking onsite
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell