23 days ago
10 December 2020
Do you have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment? Do you have excellent customer service skills? Are you able to work under pressure? Then please apply below.
This is what you’ll be doing
My client is a world leading manufacturing company who are based in Cardiff who are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team. This sales administration tasks as well as customer service. Initially this is a 12 month FTC to cover maternity with a possibility of going permanent.
· Ensure sales orders and customer queries are dealt with in a profession and efficient manner
· Follow up with Quotations
· Sending order confirmations to customers within 24 hours
· Responsible for sending out weekly open order book reports to customers
· Maintain good relations with external and internal customers
· Chase quotes to ensure customers have all the information they need to pull orders through
· General house keeping with all data
· Ad-hoc activities within the internal sales department
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Experience within manufacturing environment
· Excellent customer service skills including both written and verbal communication
· A ‘Can do’ attitude and positive approach to challenges
· Team player
· Additional languages would be beneficial
· Able to work under pressure and be flexible
· Previous Sales Administrator experience
What you’ll get in return
Salary £22,000-£25,000 (dependent on experience)
Monday- Friday Hours
And many more!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this Sales Administrator role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans.