about 1 month ago
Sales Admissions Officer
Are you an experienced internal sales coordinator? Organised and have strong administration skills? Are you confident on the phone and building rapport? Then apply today
This is what you’ll be doing
· Providing information to the potential students/sub-agents about the universities/colleges, courses, fees, admissions requirements etc.
· Contacting potential students to qualify and encourage application engagement/completion.
· Chasing up payments for students who have been accepted to start the courses.
· Update and maintain the CRM system
· Make calls to training departments to educate them, inform them and close the sale
· Record and report on sales analytical data for pipelines
· Perform administration tasks that support the admissions department
· Work with internal departments on ad-hoc projects and any other duties the commercial manager may require.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
Excellent Administration experience
Being outgoing and enjoy dealing with customers, clients and working within a large team
Great telephone manner and experience of building rapport
Good knowledge of MS Office applications
Highly organised and adaptable to new working environments
Student Support background
Knowledge of Hindi is desirable
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary plus bonus
· Office based work
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734