£18333 - £30000 per annum
6 days ago
11 June 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit are working with a large cosmetic surgery group to support them in recruiting a number of Sales Advisors. These are unique and permanent roles offering a realistic uncapped OTE of £60,000 along with other benefits though top performers earn £100k+.
This is a hybrid working opportunity where you will be expected to be in the office 3/4 days a week.
What the Sales Advisors will be doing:
Delivering high-quality service, you are the brand ambassador for all thier products and services. You will be the point of contact for all patients taking them through their treatment journey, tailoring and recommending the best service for them.
- You will achieve sales targets and KPI’s through effective consultations and follow ups.
- Ensuring that activity is compliant with CCQ/HIS/HIW regulations and the organisation’s procedures.
- You’ll check patient’s medical history and face/body mapping to determine suitability for procedures.
- Collecting deposits and setting up financial applications
- Liaising with surgeons to ensure they are fully briefed for every clinic
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Expert in active listening, rapport building and communication.
- They should be highly motivated to achieve results and be driven to deliver their daily targets to achieve financial reward.
- Previous consultative sales experience.
- £30,000 salary
- Excellent pension
- After 6 months probationary period - discounted staff treatments
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work