Up to £186000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Yolk Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading travel insurance company to recruit for Sales Advisor in Cardiff. With multiple customer awards, and a 1 Star Accreditation from Best Companies, you'll be joining an award-winning team who are looking to continue their success and we'd love you to be part of the journey! This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with ambitious growth plans, who encourage their staff to develop their skill sets and work with autonomy as they look to help grow the organisation.
What the Sales Advisor will be doing:
- Effectively handle inbound sales calls from customers wishing to purchase travel insurance.
- To achieve personal sales and performance targets
- To Identify customer's needs and up-sell policies to maximise sales opportunities.
- To manage sensitive data accordingly
- To manage outbound renewal calls for existing customers as and when required by the business, always managing your own pipeline
What the Sales Advisor will need:
- Experience in an insurance sales role/ customer facing experience/ sales experience
- Must enjoy working with and being challenged by sales targets.
- Experience in a regulated industry ideal but not essential
- Ability to discuss sensitive topics.
- Professional telephone manner is essential.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the business where feasible.
What you will get in return as Sales Advisor:
- Basic salary of £18600
- Guaranteed bonus of £285 first three months
- Monthly commission scheme
- Quarterly bonus of up to £3,500
- OTE £32K
- And many more company benefits
Think this one's for you
If you think Sales Advisor opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss this role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.