£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Yolk Recruitment are working with the UK's leading construction materials group to find a friendly and driven Sales Agents to join their team in Wenvoe. They operate in over 350 locations across Great Britain and Ireland and produce essential materials that make a fundamental different to everyday people.
If you have administrative skills and great customer service experience, then you may want to apply these skills to kick start your career in sales.
This is what you'll be doing:
- You'll work with the Sales Manager to proactively service our customer accounts - new and existing.
- You will proactively engage customers and respond to their needs to deliver quality service.
- You'll be responsible for dealing with inbound enquiries from customers, offering sales admin support to external sales managers and pricing/chasing/winning orders
The experience you'll bring to the team
As a friendly and driven Sales Agent, you'll thrive if you have experience of customer service or sales alongside being:
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- Organised and able to manage your own workload independently.
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- The Drive to achieve targets and the willingness to learn new skills.
And this is what you'll get in return:
As a Sales Agent, you will receive a salary between £26,000 and £30,000 a year depending on experience, alongside:
- 33 days holiday (25 days + plus 8 bank holidays)
- Based fully on site, with free parking and easy to access offices from M4
- 37.5 hours, Monday-Friday with earlier starts and finishes available on a three weekly shift pattern. 3 weekly rotas of 7-4, 7.30 - 4.30 & 8-5pm.
- Employee share and save scheme.
- Access to an employee benefits platform, giving you discounts on a wide variety of high street shops and brands.
- Excellent opportunities for development internally due to growth in the team.