£26000 - £29000 per annum
02921 673 712
about 1 month ago
£26,000 - £29,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Sales and Logistics Administrator seeking a new role in the Port Talbot area? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment? Do you speak another European language in addition to English?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you as soon as possible!
We are currently working exclusively to recruit a reliable and hard working Sales and Logistics Administrator. The successful candidate will have strong organsiational skills and an excellent eye for detail.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing excellent customer service to customers answering queries via telephone and email.
- Working closely with the Sales Team Lead responding to customer quotations.
- Liaising with suppliers to establish despatch dates.
- Entering orders in SAP – creating despatch orders, creating invoices etc.
- Ensuring export documentation is generated.
- Liaising with export companies to get quotations or sort out any issues regarding delivery.
- Maintaining spreadsheets and creating reports for wider teams.
- Supporting with ad-hoc administration duties required.
- collating all documents relating to each order including shipping documentation and certificates
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Experience in a busy Logistics or Sales Support role (desirable)
- Experience in using SAP (desirable)
- Experience working within an international organisation (desirable)
- The ability to speak Spanish, Portuguese, or another European language
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Administration experience (essential)
- Excellent attention to detail (essential)
And this is what you’ll get in return?
- A starting salary of £26,000 - £29,000 p/a
- Opportunities within a global organisation
- Onsite parking
- Welcoming team environment
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.