10 months ago
Sales and Logistics Coordinator
I am looking for a Sales and Logistics Coordinator to join a growing manufacturing company bases in Swansea. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and transferable skills.
This is a full time, permanent role.
- Receiving, acknowledging and processing customer orders
- Making all necessary logistics/transport arrangements
- Acting as a key point of contact for customers
- keeping updated on order/delivery status
- confirming logistics/delivery arrangements
- Liaising with the factory and manufacturing partner to ensure orders are ready to meet despatch deadlines
- Reconciling customer orders on the Company’s SAGE system
- Invoice processing
- Ensuring all export paperwork is maintained
- Processing stock movements and scrap notes
- General sales support
- Knowledge of transport regulations
- Knowledge of Sage would be an advantage
- Order processing experience
- Experience working in the logistics team in a Manufacturing company.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary circa £25,000 with an early finish on a Friday!
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on either 02921673748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.