£8.50 to £9.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sales and Service Administrator
My client is looking for a strong service and sales administrator to join their team in their Cardiff office on a temporary to permeant basis, this role will be working at the branch on a full time basis.
This is what you’ll be doing
• Place and expedite all orders maintaining customer communication throughout
• Ensure all invoicing is completed as per contract supported by backing sheets
• Answer the phone and own the enquiry through to completion as required
• Investigate and close out any customer problems or queries
• Collate Data as directed by Manager
• Be the main point of contact for Customers with regards Administration
• Ensure all open orders are monitored, expedited and customer kept fully informed.
• Maintenance of the customer on-site stock levels, updating, as directed
• Provide proactive support as required to ensure Customer Satisfaction
• Provide feedback as soon as possible to maintain Customer Satisfaction
• Liaise with Delivery Team as needed to ensure orders are shipped.
• Maintain the administration to support the Service and Support Centre ISO systems
• Maintain and progress any S&SC ‘problem reports’, highlighting any required actions to the S&SC Manager
• General filing duties
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• Experience within a similar role is desirable
• Organised and self sufficient
• Supply chain knowledge is advantageous
• Microsoft Office skills
• Own transport
And this is what you’ll get in return
£18,000 to £19,000 per hour
Temp to perm
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734