£17500 to £18500
10 days ago
01 May 2021
Sales and Service Administrator
My client is looking for a strong service and sales administrator to join their team in their Cardiff office, this role will be working at the branch on a full time basis.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Place and expedite all orders maintaining customer communication throughout
· Ensure all invoicing is completed as per contract supported by backing sheets
· Answer the phone and own the enquiry through to completion as required
· Investigate and close out any customer problems or queries
· Collate Data as directed by Manager
· Be the main point of contact for Customers with regards Administration
· Ensure all open orders are monitored, expedited and customer kept fully informed.
· Maintenance of the customer on-site stock levels, updating, as directed
· Provide proactive support as required to ensure Customer Satisfaction
· Provide feedback as soon as possible to maintain Customer Satisfaction
· Liaise with Delivery Team as needed to ensure orders are shipped.
· Maintain the administration to support the Service and Support Centre ISO systems
· Maintain and progress any S&SC ‘problem reports’, highlighting any required actions to the S&SC Manager
· General filing duties
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Experience within a similar role is desirable
· Organised and self sufficient
· Supply chain knowledge is advantageous
· Microsoft Office skills
· Own transport
And this is what you’ll get in return
£17500 to £18500 per hour
Drive and have access to a car
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734