£20000 per annum
02921 673 727
13 days ago
11 February 2022
Do you have Sales Assistant experience within manufacturing? Are you wanting to join a small team who are supportive and passionate about their customers and staff? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Assistant to join a growing and family run manufacturing company based in Taff’s Well. You will work within the Sales team to support the sales directors in bringing in new enquiries and business. You will also:
- Contact potentially new clients using detailed systems and databases to develop sales pipeline
- Delivering new enquires to the sales directors in a timely fashion
- Make connections with all potential clients on various social media platforms
- Complete research of potential projects and sales opportunities for the business
- Ensure all databases are kept up to date
- Complete various administrative tasks such a creating quotation, organising samples etc.
What you’ll bring to the team?
As the Sales Assistant, you will be confident, approachable, and have previous administration experience, as well as:
- A keen eye for detail and strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and numerical skills, and exceptional IT skills, including in Microsoft office.
- Fantastic communication skills with people on all levels
- The ability to prioritise your own workload and manage your time effectively
- The drive to progress and grow within the business
By being a Sales Assistant, you will receive:
- A salary of £20,000 + Commission structure
- Excellent opportunities for development and progression within the business
- A fantastic team to work with everyday
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free Parking Nearby
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for a Sales Assistant - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.