Up to £22000 per annum
2 months ago
13 December 2023
Sales Executive (INBOUND) - Cardiff - £22,000 (OTE - £35,000)
Yolk Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading insurance company to recruit for Sales Executives in Cardiff. With multiple customer awards, and a 1 Star Accreditation from Best Companies, you'll be joining an award-winning team who are looking to continue their success and we'd love you to be part of the journey!
We are looking for candidates with sales experience who have had experience hitting KPI's & revenue targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with ambitious growth plans, who encourage their staff to develop their skill sets and work with autonomy as they look to help grow the organisation. Due to the office being new to Cardiff there are plenty of opportunities for progression.
As a sales executive you will be calling warm leads, selling travel insurance to our niche market customers.
- Inbound sales consultants will be contacting very warm leads, these leads are customer that have enquired about the insurance products, ex customers and customer who's payments have failed.
- To achieve personal sales and performance targets
- To Identify customers' needs and upsell policies to maximise sales opportunities.
- To manage sensitive data accordingly.
- To manage your own sales pipeline.
- Offering an exceptional level of customer service at all times.
Your skills/ experience as a Sales Executive
- 1-2 years sales experience (preferably outbound)
- Experience in a regulated industry ideal but not essential.
- Able to demonstrate success working with KPI's & targets.
- Must enjoy working with and being challenged by sales targets.
- Ability to discuss sensitive topics.
- Professional telephone manner is essential.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the business where feasible.
- Monthly commission scheme
- 32 days holidays
- Holiday buy scheme
- Private dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Perkbox discounts
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on travel products for you and your family
Yolk Recruitment is an equal-opportunity employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.