02921 673 712
14 days ago
10 July 2021
Sales Development and Marketing Assistant
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum + commission
9:00 – 5:30 Monday – Friday (full time, permanent)
Are you a tenacious and driven sales advisor who enjoys relationship building and opening doors? Are you professional, articulate and capable of making a positive lasting impression with clients? Do you have experience in area of marketing such as drafting case studies and creating web content?
If so, then we’d like to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
· We are seeking to employ a driven and tenacious individual to join our client’s sales and marketing team based in Newport.
· The successful candidate will be tasked with securing new business leads for technical staff across the company’s varied service offerings as well as assisting with a range of marketing activities.
· Reporting to both the company directors and commercial manager, the role will involve generating business enquiries from largely commercial sources via telephone and email canvassing.
· Building relationships with key contacts with view to establishing their requirements, and qualifying potential opportunities.
· Communicating with in house Technicians in relation to business opportunities.
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
· The ideal candidate will be confident, self-motivated, target driven and organised with a passion for delivering results.
· You will be individual who genuinely enjoys securing new business opportunities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a prerequisite as is a strong understanding of the sales process.
· Experience in selling a professional service within the property sector or construction sector would be very beneficial.
· The confidence and ability to sell on quality and reputation rather than simply price.
· Experience in any marketing activities, such as drafting of case studies, creating website and social media content and email marketing copy writing.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and Powerpoint will be expected.
· Knowledge/experience of using lead generation portals such as Barbour ABI, Glenigan or similar would be beneficial but not required.
· Any experience in CAD would be looked upon very favourably but again, not a requirement.
What you’ll get in return:
· A salary of £20,000 - £23,000 per annum + commission/bonus
· Excellent career development opportunities
· Free parking
· Flexible working (following training) with work from home options
· A down to earth and welcoming team environment
· A company laptop and phone will be provided as well as full training on all company services to the degree that is needed
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.