£22,000 + commission
3 months ago
Sales Development Executive
Do you want to be a part of an exciting startup? Does speaking with decision-makers across a wide variety of different industries interest you? Are you tech-savvy and want to be on the front lines of a fast-paced, rapidly growing market? If so then this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you'll be doing
Our client is a fast-growing technology startup based in Newport, South Wales. They are a company who can provide web chat, voice/video and cobrowsing solutions to companies, helping them to connect customer-facing websites with contact centres. The main company goal is to help companies connect with their customers effectively and create exceptional online customer experiences. Our clients product offers a solution that helps businesses across multiple sectors to bring customers and companies closer together. The companies clients range from automotive manufacturers, to retailers and global sporting organisations.
The role will involve introducing our client's solution to digital marketing and contact centre teams at organisations in the UK and internationally. You will need to uncover and understand their issues and set up product demonstrations or discovery meetings. You will be supported by the founding team, and have access to ongoing mentoring to supplement an initial in-depth 2 week training programme. You will be measured on the amount of opportunities you generate. If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can develop your own skills and make a tangible impact, we’d love to hear from you.
- Generating leads & meetings with new clients through calls, emails and letters.
- Converting inbound leads into sales opportunities.
- Articulating the technical and commercial benefits of Talkative to organisations.
- Researching organisations’s online customer journeys to identify opportunities.
- Generating new channel partnerships.
- Conveying market feedback on the solution to the engineering team.
- Working with the founding team to refine the sales process and potentially helping to hire new teammates.
- Learning how to demonstrate the solution to allow you to start handling other areas of the sales cycle.
- Any prior sales experience is beneficial, but not essential.
- An excellent attitude towards personal development and a hard-working ethic.
- A confident communicator.
- Self-motivated and driven to hit targets.
- An interest in emerging tech and general tech-savviness.
- £22,000 basic salary + commission
- OTE around £31,000
- The chance to sell an innovative, disruptive technology with proven customers and multiple routes to market..
- Be an integral part of an ambitious, growing technology startup with impressive backers.
- Near-term career progression based on your performance and the company’s growth.
- Be part of a close-knit, social team culture where your ideas are valued.
- Genuine career progression achievable quickly
Are you what we're looking for?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities