Sales Development Representative
£18000 - £24000 per annum + OTE 15K
about 2 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a rapidly growing software company, they are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their expanding team. As the first point of contact with clients, you'll have the chance to build key relationships while honing your skills in prospecting, lead qualification, and customer service. With a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for growth, this is the perfect chance to start your sales career.
As a sales development representative you will be the first point of contact with our clients so it's important that the individual has great communication skills to build these key relationships over the phone. The sales team has increased by 10 candidates recently and they are looking to expand even more due to their success.
You will be working in an established team identifying new prospect, educating prospects and qualifying leads. You will work closely with the business development managers to help educate you and train you to become eventually a BDM yourself. This will be a hybrid role in Bath where you will be asked to work in the office 2 days a week.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Development Representative
- Outbound calls/ emails/ to prospect new business.
- Identifying decision makers at potential clients.
- Act as the initial point of contact for any enquiries or leads coming in.
- Building relationships with clients - always ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
- Research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing over to the business development team.
Your skills/ experience as a Sales Development Representative
- Recent graduate looking for their first sales role
- Experienced, sales dev rep or business development executive
- Excellent communication and rapport building Skills
- Confidence to pick up the phone and make the initial conversation with someone
- Great administration skills
- A self starter - self motivated
Benefits to you
- Basic salary of £18k - £24k (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Additional day holiday for birthday's
- Private medical insurance
- cycle to work scheme
- Pensions scheme
- Access to mental health support
- Annual company bonus
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.