Up to £30000 per annum + 35k OTE
9 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a fast-growing Learning Management / HR Software business looking for a Sales Development Representative. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about sales and looking to break into the tech industry.
We are looking for razor-sharp, ambitious graduates to join a successful team of SDR's, to take part in a fantastic 12-week training programme and become a part of their exciting growth strategy.
Within 12 months, be fully trained and making an impact on the SDR team, you will be ready to progress further within the company, whether that be into an Account Executive role, Customer Success or a Team Leader role.
This company has a fantastic culture. They have multiple industry awards and although are an established, leading tech company, this is a really exciting time to join them as they grow rapidly. The ideal candidate will be a confident, customer focused graduate, who has ambitions to get into the sales world and progress with technology!
What will I be doing in a Sales Development Representative role?
- Taking part in a fantastic 12 week Sales Academy, where full training is provided and you'll start to set your objectives with your Manager
- Proactively approach with a consultative business proposition via email, LinkedIn and follow up calls to source potential clients and book meetings for the direct sales team.
- Conduct demonstrations to potential customers to create buy-in via rapport and your ever-growing influencing skills.
What we're looking for?
- Recent graduate
- An over achiever, with internship/ extra- curricular experience.
- A confident and entrepreneurial spirited individual.
- Results-oriented, driven individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to think strategically.
- Someone who is ethical in their approach but also thinking outside the box with ways to generate new business.
- A commercially minded, resilient and persistent person.
- Someone who is focused on personal and continuous development.
Ideally, we would look for someone who has 1-2 years' experience in a sales/ account management/ customer service, however if you have just recently graduated, or have a different background then we would love to hear from you too!
What are the benefits?
- Basic salary of £30k starting salary + uncapped commission (£35k+ OTE)
- Rising to £35k on completion of a 6-month probation
- Private healthcare with Vitality Health
- Performance incentives, including ski trips, spa days and fine dining!
- Perkbox - including cinema tickets, coffees, discounts and hundreds of freebies.
- Free onsite gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays + birthdays
- Regular team socials
- Flexible working from home
- Free healthy snacks, an amazing coffee machine and a great little café in our new, vibrant offices
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.