Sales Development Representative
Up to £30000.00 per annum + £40k+ OTE
2 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a fast growing Learning Management Software business looking for a Sales Development Representative. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about sales and looking to break into the tech industry.
You will be joining an exciting industry and a company that offers a clear progression route, a super competitive commission structure and amazing traveling incentives which took the sales team to Las Vegas last year.
No direct SDR experience is required, the candidate must be career motivated, hard working and coachable. As an SDR you will be tasked with identifying new areas in the market, prospecting new clients and qualifying them. This will be done through a range of platforms from prospecting over the phone, email campaigns, LinkedIn, creative videos and thinking outside the box to stand out.
We are looking for a proven track record in sales or a recent graduate with the right attitude who is looking to embark on a new career in this fantastic industry.
What are the responsibilities of a Sales Development Representative?
- Generate qualified leads through prospecting over the phone, email, LinkedIn, videos, and any other creative ways to stand out.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly KPI targets.
- Researching your prospects and target industries to make sure your material is relevant.
- Building relationships with clients from various industries and keeping the CRM updated.
- Booking product demonstrations with L&D teams for the sales team to attend.
What we expect from the candidate
As a Sales Development Representative you will be the first point of contact for the company so we are looking for:
- Recent graduate with experience within sales or a customer facing role (SDR experience is not essential).
- Career focused, someone who wants to break into the exciting tech industry.
- Self-motivated with a resilient mindset.
- Ability to meet and exceed targets.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
What are the benefits of being a SDR in this business?
- Basic salary of £30,000
- Uncapped OTE - Realistic OTE £40k+
- Unlimited Holidays!
- Holiday travel incentives
- Clear progression route
- Health Plan
- Fantastic social events
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.