Up to £120000 per annum
22 days ago
13 December 2023
Basic Salary - up to £120k
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a dynamic and rapidly expanding enterprise software company that provide procurement software, in search for a sales director.
This candidate will take on overall responsibility for revenue generation. The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality and be expected to bring on new business themselves while also managing an established team.
Main responsibilities as a Sales Director
- Develop a long-term revenue generation strategy across all sales channels for existing and new clients, consistently improving sales processes and operations to achieve quarterly results.
- Lead and expand an existing successful team responsible for business development and account management, aiming for 3x revenue growth over the next three years.
- Propose and develop new growth strategies, including expanding into different industry sectors and international markets.
- Generate revenue plans and targets, providing regular forecasts to the Senior Management Team for resource planning and a seamless client onboarding experience.
- Establish accountability within the business development and account management functions.
Your skills/ experience as a Sales Director
- A minimum of five years of hands-on experience leading, negotiating, and closing multi-£m multi-year contracts in UK central government and/or service-based industries.
- An impressive sales record in SaaS solutions with recurring revenue.
- Experience managing and building a successful team of managers/executives in business development, account management, and/or marketing.
- Strong knowledge of public sector procurement procedures.
- A robust network of contacts in target markets: public sector, financial services, utilities, transport, energy, and other predominantly service-based industries.
- Experience as CRO or Head of Sales in a software business with £5m+ ARR.
- In-depth knowledge of the procurement software market, particularly S2C and spend analysis solutions.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM to optimize sales and marketing activity.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce ISV Partner model and Salesforce ecosystem.
Benefits to you
- Basic Salary of up to £120k
- Annual bonus of 20%
- Company car scheme