£21,000 + commission
9 months ago
An opportunity has arisen with our client based down Cardiff bay for the newly created position of Sales Executive. Our client is part of the Graig Group which was established over 100 years ago and is an exciting and quickly expanding company which is looking to the future while remembering the Graig heritage and legacy.
The newly created role of Sales Executive would report directly to the Global Sales Manager and would work within the sales team based in our head office located within Cardiff Bay, just a few minutes’’ walk from local bars and restaurants. The role would offer some possibility to travel and meet customers across the world when not based in the head office; however, the core duties of this role would be based within the office for the first few months at least.
- Calls prospective customers at agreed times to discuss new and ongoing projects;
- Influences customers to recommend services by following a prepared sales talk to give product information and price quotations;
- Complete orders by recording names, addresses, vessel information and port locations etc.;
- Speak with port agencies to arrange the inspections, communicate with captains and vessels’ owners to check the location of the vessel;
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures;
- Contributes to team effort and personal goals.
- Call centre/Telesales experience (2 years minimum);
- Sales experience B2B (preferred but not critical is B2C);
- Proven ability to continually close sales and upsells;
- Confident and outgoing personality;
- Experience of working with CRM (Ideally HubSpot);
- Results Driven and Persistence;
- Good time management;
- Excellent Telephone Sales and Customer Service;
- Able to handle rejection;
- Multilingual (desired but not critical)
- Confident to travel globally and work at shows and exhibitions
- 25 days holiday with option to buy additional leave;
- Private healthcare (after completion of 2 years employment);
- Very generous pension;
- Generous commission structure;
- Life assurance (after completion of 2 years employment);
- Flexible working;
- Social Club;
- Cycle to work scheme (post probationary period);
- 35 hour working week;
- Base salary of £21,000.00 OTE £40,000.00;
- Company phone and laptop.
Are you what we're looking for?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities