£24000 - £26000 per annum
02921 673 731
about 1 month ago
The company are a logistics company that offer domestic and international deliveries, they have a fantastic industry leading software which enables them to offer a time saving and cost effective solution to their customers.
The ideal candidate will have a sales background and be comfortable taking control of prospecting and developing new business!
What are the responsibilities as a Sales Executive?
- Present and sell services to existing and potential clients.
- Prospect new businesses via appointments face to face/sales call.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals and close business where needed
- Establish and maintain existing client and potential client relationships.
- Upselling products and services to existing clients.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
What Skills/ Experience do I need?
- At least 3 years experience in a sales role
- Background in logistics/ freight or e-commerce advantageous but not essential
- Experience in outbound sales and closing deals on the phone as well as face to face.
- Results driven and used to working to KPI’S
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to persuade and influence others
- IT skills, being competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Full driving license – although this isn’t a field based role on occasion you may be required to visit customers on occasion, this will be extremely rare!
What are the benefits
- Salary ofup to £26,000
- Uncapped Commission
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Elson at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities