£21,000 - £27,000 + commission
5 months ago
Do you have a solid background in B2B sales? Are you a team player who has a history of building long standing, fruitful business relationships? If so this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you'll be doing
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct, personal conduct and company representation with all parties at all times
- Maintain good order and tidiness of personal office space, group common facilities and equipment and contribute to answering incoming office calls
- Maintain email inbox and follow documented processes relating to CRM, transactional and content management software
- Fulfil the expectations as outlined by your contract of employment
- Maintain and keep confidential all personal & team documentation and record systems as required by the company
- Responsible for proactively identifying and maintaining personal skills training, knowledge acquisition and a Personal Development Plan
- Maintain good order and tidiness of own office area, and group common facilities
- iCOM is a small organisation, and a job description cannot cover every task that may be asked of an employee and so it is expected that all staff will carry out additional projects and directives as requested by management
The experience you'll bring to the team
- strong numeracy, organisational and Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel.
- Experienced in self sourcing data and building relationships from scratch.
- knowledge of offer and discount websites (i.e.Top Cashback, Quidco Groupon, Vouchercloud) and knowledge of Photoshop (or the
equivalent of) is useful but not essential.
- hard working, enthusiastic, personable, team orientated candidate is absolutely essential
- manage their own diary and arrange their own appointments to sell either via telephone or face to face.
- Proven sales track record is a must and experience within the industry is desirable but not essential.
And this is what you'll get in return
- Basic salary £21,000 - £27,000 + commission
- Company healthcare + Pension
- All expenses covered
- Four company paid team day/nights out each year
- access to fresh fruit and smoothies in the office
- Access to discounts programme
Are you up to the challenge ?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities