£20000 per annum
02921 673 753
14 days ago
31 October 2021
Do you have two years’ experience working with Sales Ledger? Do you have excellent attention to detail? Are you now looking for a new role?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will ensure the accurate entry and maintenance of the Sales Ledger by completing the following duties:
- To ensure accurate and timely processing of sales invoices.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with their internal and external customers
- Communicate internally with different departments to resolve queries.
- Accurately post and allocate all cash to customer accounts.
- Investigate queries, and obtain authorisation for credit notes.
- Opening approved new customer accounts
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 2 years’ experience within a similar role, ideally!
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Up to £20,000 per annum DOE
- 30-5pm with 1-hour unpaid break (Monday – Friday)
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a finance professional in branch today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.