Up to £28192.00 per annum + Hybrid working
28 days ago
01 March 2024
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit is proud to be working exclusively to support the recruitment campaign for an exciting opportunity as a Sales Ledger Officer/ Credit Controller for a reputable Housing Association in South West Wales.
This Organisation are a team in the truest sense of the word. They value relationships highly, so they invest in them daily. As a result, their workplace culture is open, trusting and respectful. It's also safe, which is pretty critical to encouraging new ideas and approaches.
This Housing Association offers hybrid working, 2 days in the office and 3 days from home or office. This is a full-time (35 hours) opportunity on a 24 month fixed-term contract.
This roles involves looking at how to maximise the Group's total income through the effective management of the organisation's sales ledgers and credit management policy. The role requires excellent Microsoft Excel skills, an AAT or equivalent qualification, experience in Sales Ledger and of working in a finance department.
Purpose of Role:
- To maximise the Association's total income through the effective management of the organisation's sales ledgers and credit management policy, including the timely and accurate raising of invoices, posting of receipts and efficient management of queries to maximise cash balances.
- To promote the efficient assessment of all arrears cases through the provision of management information to the relevant internal teams and relevant customers/tenants as appropriate.
- To utilise a full range of effective recovery procedures in accordance with the Groups Arrears Policy and Procedures, from voluntary arrangements through to court proceedings.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have experience in working in a financial environment and knowledge of the purchase ledger function.
- You will be AAT qualified or equivalent qualification, or working towards.
- Able to work collaboratively with stakeholders.
- Be a problem solver and critical thinker, and demonstrate analytical and Excel modeling skills.
If you think this one's for you:
Please contact Hannah Welfoot at Yolk Recruitment on 07458 143 279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.