up to £21,000
5 months ago
Sales Order Administrator
Great at taking orders? Excellent customer service skills? Access to a car? Then get in touch today.
This is what you’ll be doing
- The successful applicant will be working alongside the Sales support team, liaising with customers from the UK.
- Liaising with customers on the phone and providing all aspects of office administration
- Providing quotes and processing orders
- Answering telephone queries from customers and suppliers
- Liaising with workshop and provide accurate data entry
- Keep the CRM system up to date
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Educated to degree desirable
- Knowledge of another language is desirable
- Organised and self sufficient
- Microsoft Office skills
- Own transport
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary up to £21,000 depending on experience, onsite parking and great work culture.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734