3 months ago
Have you got excellent attention to detail and always put the customer first? Looking to work for a growing financial services company? Then apply for this role based in Newport just off the M4.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Prepare and process lease proposals and documentation
- Plan, organise and prioritise daily tasks to maintain high levels of customer service
- Ensure processes are followed in line with regulations
- Execute the pipeline management strategy set in team
- Take ownership of deal queries to resolve in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with vendors, customers and internal teams.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Putting the customer first always
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- FCA regulations experience
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Emma Harries on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673734.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.