about 1 year ago
Have you got excellent attention to detail and always put the customer first? Looking to work for a growing financial services company? Then apply for this role based in Newport.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Prepare and process customer applications and documentation
- Organise daily tasks to meet customer service expectation levels
- Ensure processes are followed in line with regulations
- Resolve queries in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with vendors, customers and internal teams.
- Provide high level of customer service at all times
- Check all documentation and update any changes
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent Customer service experience
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- FCA regulations experience is desirable
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our specialist recruiter, Emma Harries.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.