£17500 - £18000 per annum
02921 673 727
about 2 months ago
Do you have previous Sales Support Experience? Are you keen to join a fast paced and growing company who are passionate about their staff and customers? Then please apply below!
A successful and leading insurance provider based near Cardiff Bay is looking for friendly Sales Support candidates to support their Income Protection or Private Medical Insurance teams.
What you’ll be doing
As a Sales Support, you’ll be directly supporting either the Income Protection or Private Medical insurance team to complete various administration and data entry tasks. You will also:
- Ensure all customer and client details are always correct and up to date
- Occasionally contact customers for further updates and information
- Complete extensive data entry of all policies, policy holders and insurers
As a bright sales support, you will have previous administration or data entry experience, as well as:
- Good IT skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels.
- Experience in multitasking and working under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated to work alone.
As a sales support, you will receive:
- A salary of £17,500 - £18,000
- 30 Days Holiday + Birthday’s off
- Company benefits and discounts including medical and income protection insurance
- A supportive and energetic team to work with every day
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727