£18,000 to £20,000
4 months ago
Sales Support Administrator
Have you got excellent attention to detail and always put the customer first? Looking to work for a growing financial services company? Then apply for this role based in Newport.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Prepare and process lease applications and documents
- Provide high levels of customer service to internal and external customers
- Ensure processes are followed in line with FCA guidelines
- Deal with all enquiries that come in in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with vendors, customers and internal teams.
- Ensure all lease proposals are turned around efficiently
- All documents are checked accurately
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent Customer service experience
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- FCA regulations experience is desirable
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries