£20000 - £23000 per annum
02921 673 712
15 days ago
09 February 2022
£20,000 - £23,000 p/a with excellent benefits and prospects!
Are you an ambitious and driven Customer Service or Sales Support Executive looking for a company where you can forge a successful career? Do you have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work well in a fast paced customer focused environment?
Yolk Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading employer in the area to recruit 2 x Sales Support Executives to sit as part of a growing and successful team.
A vehicle is required due to the location of the site, and the hours of work are 7.30 am – 4.30 pm, and 8.00 am – 5.00 pm. (Please only apply if you are able to work to these start times)
What you’ll be doing:
- Dealing with incoming calls from customers on a daily basis and updating database.
- Assisting customers with technical support queries and liaising with internal contacts re support where necessary.
- Sending out product samples.
- Processing orders, sample, stock requests for territory.
- Pro-actively developing Live Chat messages for territory.
- Effectively resolving most product issues in line with ‘first time resolution’. Where this is not possible effectively collating all necessary information to escalate to relevant member of the team.
- Activating warranty requests for territory.
- Providing technical advice when/where necessary.
- Investigating and processing customer complaints and returns request for territory.
- Updating contacts and data on Sales Force for territory.
- Continuously improve product/job knowledge through learning opportunities.
Our client is highly focused on learning and development, and full product training and support will be given to the successful candidate. A background in Customer Service, Sales Admin or Sales Support is essential for this role.
Key skills required:
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- The desire to develop a career in a Sales Support environment.
- The desire to learn and self develop – a growth mindset.
- The ability to build lasting relationships.
And what you’ll get in return:
- A fantastic and supportive team environment
- A starting salary of £20,000 - £23,000 p/a
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- A company who are invested in developing you
- Christmas shutdown
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.