£450 - £500 per day
02921 67 37 46
13 days ago
24 December 2021
We have an excellent opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to work on our client's B2B application. The consultant will be responsible for the design, through to implementation, configuration and testing of modules that help define our client's application.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance and conduct improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Communicate with project managers, clients, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Interact directly with clients, managers, and end users as necessary to analyse project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Strong development skills in Salesforce and C# or Node.js
- Knowledge and experience spanning a wide range of tools and technologies as well as being well skilled in 1 or more specific fields.
- Formal qualification in related discipline preferred.