£300 - £350 per day
02921 67 37 46
about 1 month ago
05 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a SAP Data Analyst to join our enterprise level client within environmental tech. The role will be mainly remote working from home but there might be times where you will have to come onto site. Ideally the right candidate will come from a manufacturing background.
The primary purpose of the role is to work within the AMS team to support key workstreams to complete the actions in a timely manner. You will help develop the existing maintenance regimes across the Royston and Brimsdown sites in line with the company priorities and the asset management plan. Further on, data will be amended in SAP using defined protocols.
Initially the role is to support the two key AMS workstreams which is to ensure PM rationalisation actions are completed in line with the sites, manufacturers recommendations, regulatory requirements, or industry best practices & updating the SAP. This will expand onto the SAP CMMS in the restructure of the data mined sites areas for the equipment hierarchy.
Following on will also be a focus on creating reliability-based maintenance schedules founded on industry best practices to help the business deliver in a consistent and predictable manner.
- Assist in Developing PPM routines for identified Safety critical plant, Environmentally critical plant, and Reliability critical plant.
- Work in a multi-disciplined team to ensure all workstream actions are covered for each identified asset.
- Liaise with the maintenance team & functional experts to ensure details of PPMs are understood and are achievable.
- Support the team to ensure the equipment maintenance requirements from process hazard reviews are actioned.
- Understand and share best engineering practices for asset maintenance, incorporate into maintenance strategies and continuously explore ways to improve the performance of a range of assets and through this drive excellence in asset availability.
- Support the AMS team to ensure that for a range of assets, planned work maintenance regimes are reviewed and updated within the SAP CMMS system as per site requirements, which deliver operational availability targets at optimum cost.
- Assist in educating customers and 3rd parties in their responsibilities for the delivery of maintenance strategy.
- Support the AMS team to ensure along with the projects department that new assets are delivered into the maintenance environment with fully complete maintenance plans and budgets.
- Work and support the AMS team to ensure that the technical planners & maintenance planners have all the information required to assign a PPM is captured within the SAP CMMS
- Administer the SAP CMMS system alongside the Asset Management Engineers. (Asset Modification/Creation, Task Modification/Creation and Scheduling)
- Liaise with the site maintenance planners to discuss progress / concerns.
- Populate and review (AD1/ADC) documentation from workstream data bases while also support in Implementing changes to the SAP CMMS system as per the (AD1/ADC) AFAs (Authorisation for Alteration)
- Assist in Managing the AFA Tracker, for the issuing of AFA Numbers, and updating the AFA status
- Assist and support (via Generic Email account) for site PPM Task and PMR queries to direct to the relative SME
- Assist and support the archiving of PMR recorded Results as necessary
- Assist in running weekly/ monthly KPI reporting from the CMMS when necessary.
- Assist and support cover administration of both plant SAP CMMS SYSTEM Admin Role as required during absence.
- To carry out other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- Experience of various CMMS (SAP, Maximo, Frontline etc..)
- Process mechanical, electrical/controls or civils bias required
- Good understanding of maintenance techniques and their application
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite in particular Excel
- Delivers Innovative & Practical Solutions
- Able to give and receive clear and unbiased information
- Build strategic working relationships
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Accurate and displays attention to detail
- Ability to distil complex situations into clear and simple summaries for presentation to non- subject-matter expert / senior leadership teams
- Experience with document control and document management systems
- Knowledge of Asset Management Systems
- Experience working in a regulated environment (e.g., COMAH, Chemical, Oil & Gas etc.)