£18,000 to £20,000
4 months ago
Are you organised? Used to scheduling engineers diaries? Looking to work for an established company then please apply today to find out more?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Organise task for engineers from the internal system
- Identify what is required for each task and allocate accordingly
- Compile an advance weekly schedule for all engineers based on geographical location, skill set and requirements of the job
- Keep customers up to date throughout the process
- Prepare all documentation and work permits in advance of site visits
- Coordinate plant and materials with internal colleagues
- Provide weekly revenue reports and weekly service updates
- Attend regular team review meetings.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- High level of accuracy
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- An excellent understanding of MS Windows including Excel
- Must be able to drive due to the location
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £20,000
- Free onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734