£60000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
3 months ago
01 March 2024
Scrum Master | DV Clearance Essential | Up to £90,000 + Bonus | London | Hybrid working (3 days per week onsite)
Yolk Recruitment are working with a global consulting company looking to increase their offering in the UK National Security sector.
They're searching for an experienced Scrum Master to join their engineering department facilitating the delivery of large scale secure software application development projects. To be successful you will need strong experience in a similar scrum / agile focused delivery role as well as strong understanding of the software development life cycle.
They're based in London & operate hybrid working with 3 days per week onsite. Due to the nature of the role active DV clearance is essential.
What you will be doing:
- Support teams in the day-to-day operation of their lean-agile practices or work with several teams in an advisory / coaching and assurance capacity.
- Support the team in identifying and addressing impediments to the attainment of goals, including taking action to remove impediments where appropriate.
- Accelerate team-of-teams events (e.g., Program Increment Planning) and supporting activities such as roadmap development to ensure that the relevant objectives are achieved.
- Lead on the identification of training and development needs, for the team and for individual members as needed.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience of agile principles, practices, and methods, particularly Scrum
- High level organisational and facilitation skills
- Scrum Master certification e.g. PSM II / III, SASM
- Experience of Agile Coaching
- Previous experience in the defence, aerospace, or national security sector.
- Experience leading in a in agile environment.
- Qualifications including ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC or ICE-AC
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary up to £90,000
- 15% bonus
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays on top
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.