£40000 - £50000 per annum
14 days ago
15 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment are looking for a project manager for a global client based in Birmingham
You will be responsible for continuous improvement through agile practices, by creating a safe place for the team to fail, develop and succeed.
- Coaching team members within agile frameworks to enable successful delivery teams
- Guiding teams to create higher agile and scrum majority within the function
- Enabling teams to be engaged and focused on sprint goals.
- Ensuring teams engage with and involve key stakeholder throughout a sprint process
- Coaching and supporting teams to achieve and succeed
- Create an environment where the teams own the product or solution they are delivering
- Create an environment where the teams enjoy what they do
- Ensure the pace of the teams are sustainable whilst improving the team’s velocity
- Ensuring teams follow department standards and processes
- Facilitating and coordinating all sprint events and additional workshops to support sprint delivery
- Support the creation and refinement of well-defined product, project and sprint backlogs
- Resolving any conflict or barriers and removing obstacles whilst ensuring collaboration throughout
- Maintain and manage tools which support the agile delivery processes
You will ideally have
- Experience with Jira or similar tools such as DevOps.
- Experience with modern tools which aid team collaboration
- Proven experience implementing and leading agile frameworks (preferably scrum)
- Adept at building motivated and self-organised delivery teams
- Demonstrates best practice with the use of industry standards tools and processes to support agile practices
- Demonstrates experience of coaching a team in the creation of product backlogs to support continuous delivery
- Excellent communication skills - a good listener, diplomacy, conflict resolution. Demonstrates strong communication, collaboration and facilitation skills. Adapting style and content for different stakeholders. Builds trust, influences and constructively challenges
- Proficient across the breadth of the SDLC, with implementation of agile and scrum methodologies throughout
- Organised and methodical – ability to work accurately under time constraints.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail as well as a creative mind to support and guide a team
- Flexible – can adapt to a changing department, team and project environment.
- Creative and disciplined – solutions driven. Thinks beyond what is stated or expected, applies structured problem techniques in the resolution of complex problems.
- Self-motivated – takes responsibility for both personal development and sprint activities
This is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience.