£20,000 - £25,000 + uncapped commission - OTE £45-£50,000
23 days ago
13 May 2020
Bridging & Commercial Advisor
Do you have a background in telesales aswell as commercial or bridging loans? Do you have a proven track record of building rapport and generating new business? If so this role could be the perfect one for you!
This is what you'll be doing
My client are a forward thinking, growing company looking to add to their family of colleagues. They are seeking experienced, driven individuals who have a prove track record within sales. They will offer you in house training and support to meet your goals, within a structured career framework, along with an excellent financial package and a fantastic, vibrant, supportive environment.
The role is office based, liaising on a business to business level via telephone and email in order to develop long term business relationships. Not only will you be an integral part of our team, but you will have broad opportunity for career progression as our company expands.
The experience you will bring to the team
- Strong telesales background
- CeMap qualified
- Experience within second charge sector
- Proven at generating new business
- You must be driven and tenacious
- You must be a good problem solver
- A good relationsip builder
- An excellent communicator
And this is what you'll get in return
- basic salary: negotiable depending on experience £20,000 - £25,000
- 15% net commission to staff members who hit target
- OTE £50,000 Uncapped
- Mon - Fri - 9 - 5.30 (often early finish friday)
- Attractive benefits: Private health care, pension, share scheme, 30 days annual leave, free gym + free parking
Are you up to the challange
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we recieve we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.