£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Security Architect | Maritime Surveillance Solutions | Up to £70,000 | Hybrid in Bristol | 2 Stage interview process
Are you a seasoned IT Security Architect with a passion for safeguarding cutting-edge maritime surveillance systems? We are seeking a dynamic professional to join a global maritime systems provider based in Bristol. The successful candidate will take the lead in designing, building, and maintaining robust security infrastructures.
As a Cybersecurity Architect, you will play a vital role in protecting world-leading maritime surveillance systems from cyber threats and attacks. Your responsibilities will include recommending improvements to management, developing IT security processes and standards, conducting penetration testing, advising on monitoring strategies, leading incident responses, and providing training.
The role is based in Bristol on a hybrid working basis with occasional travel to Scandinavia to interact with the product engineering teams.
This is what you will be doing:
- Recommend improvements in technical, legal, and regulatory areas related to maritime surveillance systems.
- Develop tailored IT security processes and standards for maritime surveillance systems.
- Conduct penetration testing during software development and delivery phases.
- Advise on monitoring maritime surveillance systems to identify irregular behaviour.
- Lead IT security incident response efforts.
- Provide training to software developers and system architects on IT security.
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Recent, demonstrable success advising on security designs for complex enterprise IT systems.
- Effective communication of security risk information to decision-makers with positive outcomes.
- Successful design of pragmatic security features for compliant technology solutions based on user and organizational needs.
- Identification and application of legislation and guidance to secure information within modern enterprise IT systems.
- Active SC security clearance would be highly beneficial.
- Salary up to £70,000
- Enhanced pension scheme up to 8% employer contributions
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Hybrid / Flexible working
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.