£28,000 - £30,000
6 months ago
I currently represent a leading independently owned security NSI gold accredited company. My client have been established for over 10 years and operate within the commercial and residential sectors. Due to growth of the business they are looking to recruit experienced security service engineers.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Routine service and maintenance
- Fault finding and rectification.
- Installation and small works.
- Emergency call out
- Provide technical support.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum 5 years security industry experience.
- Ideally from an electrical background
- Experienced with CCTV, Access Control an Intruder Alarms.
- You must be able to pass security screening
- Full clean UK licence.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle (Can be used for personal use)
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.