£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
18 days ago
17 December 2022
Security Engineer | Cardiff | Hybrid (2 days per week in office) | Up to £100,000 | Challenger Bank
Yolk Recruitment are working with a disrupting fintech organisation based in Cardiff looking to expand their Cyber Security function. Their tech team operate a hybrid working policy with 1-2 days a week in the office.
As Cyber Security Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that company & customer data is secure at all times. You will be building & maintaining complex modern security tools, controls & services. To be successful you will need experience ensuring the security of cloud based (ideally AWS & GCP) & on prem infrastructure
The company are undergoing a large scale recruitment drive focused on achieving ambitious growth plans. As such they have the capacity to hire 2-3 Security Engineers at their Cardiff site.
- Designing, building and maintaining internal security tools, controls and services;
- Automating security processes and procedures;
- Investigation, triage and management of security incidents as part of the Security Incident Response Team;
- Evaluation, selection and implementation of security products and services;
- Technical security review and analysis of proposed solutions to identify and define appropriate security controls and their configuration;
- Experience building cloud based security solutions (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Good networking and associated protocol knowledge
- Experience of selecting, implementing, and maintaining security products and services
- Automation scripting using Python, PowerShell, Go or similar
- A genuine enthusiasm for identifying security problems and building solutions to them
- Salary up to £100,000
- Remote & flexible working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Enhance pension
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.