£30000 - £36000
10 months ago
My client, a well-established security company based in East London, are looking for a Security Systems engineer to complete Installation/commissioning/servicing on Access control, CCTV, Door Entry and intruder Alarms. My client are currently recruiting due to expansion within the business and an increasing demand for their services.
- You will be working closely with key accounts of the business to make sure specified works are delivered accurately.
- You will be travelling to the domestic sites of some of the clients of the business to carry out service and corrective maintenance on Fire and Security panels and systems.
- You will be an excellent communicator, championing the business internally and externally.
- You will have knowledge to execute your role in accordance with NSI, BAFE and BS guidelines.
- You will have the drive to succeed as an engineer with an ambitious view on the progression potential of the role.
Skills / Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience within security industry with on tool experience preferred
- Knowledge of security industry / products and applications
- Proven working history with in industry
- You will need to be able to pass a DBS check
- The ability to thrive both alongside experienced engineers and on your own.
- The experience and knowledge to be able to install/service Intruder alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems
You can look forward to
- £30000-36000 basic salary based on experience
- Travel allowance
- New Company Vehicle (PERSONAL USE ALLOWED)
- Company Pension
- Work wear and PPE
- Personal Development Plan outlining the routes to progression
- 28 days holiday
- Overtime available