Security Engineer (Sentinel Integration)
Up to £600 per day
25 days ago
Security Engineer - 6-Month Contract - £600 Per Day - Outside IR35 - Hybrid working (Office in Cardiff)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit a Security Engineer to join their team. They are an extraordinary organisation based in Cardiff with a diverse workforce and inclusive culture.
This is a 6-month contract role with the opportunity to work on an exciting Sentinel for SAP integration project, as well as implementing and evolving the security technology portfolio. If you are a proactive Security Engineer with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and a desire to learn new technologies, we want to hear from you.
What the Security Engineer will be doing
The ideal Security Engineer will be required to support the day to day maintenance and optimisation of security tooling.
- Enhancing configurations and policies to reduce risk by taking a threat-led approach.
- Collaborating with the wider Information Security team and working with the Incident Response team, Security Architecture team, and Security Consultants
- Designing, producing, and maintaining high-quality management information for all technologies in your area of responsibility
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining effective monitoring and alerting for all systems in your area of responsibility
What the successful Security Engineer will bring to the team
They are looking for someone with the following:
- Proven experience of actively supporting IT/Security infrastructure
- Experience of writing technical/project documentation to a high standard
- Strong technical background with good knowledge and skills in supporting SAP Security Configuration, Sentinel SIEM, Endpoint Detection and Response, Host-Based Firewalling, HIDS/HIPS, Anti-malware, and Microsoft/Azure Security Stack
- Familiarity with programming or scripting languages or with regex / regular expressions
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Security Engineer will be rewarded with:
- £600 per day
- Outside IR35
Think this one's for you
If you think this Security Engineer opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.